Our charity shop sells high value, low cost donated items ranging from shirts to skirts and books to bow ties.
The Dundrum Village Charity Shop supports Women’s Aid, a national frontline organisation working to prevent and address the impact of domestic violence and abuse including coercive control, in Ireland since 1974. We do this by advocating, influencing, training, and campaigning for effective responses to reduce the scale and impacts of domestic abuse on women and children in Ireland and provide high quality, specialised, integrated, support services.
We take clean, good quality items to sell in the shop including:
- Ladies, Gents and Children’s clothes
- Shoes, Bags and Accessories
- Good quality bric-a-brac (non chipped/cracked items)
- New toys
- New electrical items (in box)
- Buggies (if they pass a safety test)
We cannot take the following items:
- Cushions & duvets
- Suitcases without wheels
- Second hand bicycle helmets
- Canvas pictures
- Second-hand toys
- Second-hand electrical items
- VHS videos
- Children’s car seats & high chairs
Donations can be dropped in to the shop.
Call in today!