Work with Charity Retail Ireland
Charity Retail has been at the forefront of sustainable fashion and conscious consumption in Ireland for decades.
More than ever people are questioning what they are buying and are looking for greener ways to shop. Charity shops provide a sustainable alternative for fast fashion, furniture and homeware with the added benefit of supporting a worthwhile cause. Our sector provides:
- Carbon emission savings by extending the life of goods through their reuse and replacing new purchases
- Reuse as a fashion choice
- Upskilling people distant from the workforce
- Volunteering opportunities that support inclusion and help to prevent social isolation
- Much needed funds for charities delivering essential services in communities nationally and internationally
Our corporate partnerships give you unique opportunities to connect and work with our charity members while showing your support for charity retail and conscious consumption.
Improve your Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) credentials by supporting us to deliver a positive financial, social and environmental impact.
We offer two opportunities to work with us
Tier 1 – Business Directory
In Tier 1, companies are listed in our Business Directory.
A listing consists of:
- Information about your company to cover the range of your products and/or services
- Contact details
- Your company logo
- You can add links to your entry and amend it at any time
Subscription €150 per year
Tier 2 – Corporate Partnerships
Our Tier 2 Corporate Partners enjoy all the benefits of our Business Directory plus the following:
- A listing on the home page and this page of our website
- Access to our members through speaking opportunities at our members’ meetings, our Awards ceremony and during our annual Charity Retail Week
- Potential business opportunities with our charity members
- Your company profiled on our social media twice a year
Subscription €1,500 per year
Why work with us in a Corporate Partnership?
- We provide an opportunity to partner with the charity retail and sustainability sectors supporting conscious consumption.
- Working specifically in the reuse sector, partnership with Charity Retail Ireland enables you to affect change in consumer behaviour and support sustainability through reuse.
- We are the voice of charity retail in Ireland working in collaboration with CRNI, Community Resources Network Ireland
- We represent over 40 charities operating 500 shops nationwide
- We have a substantial online presence reaching over 200,000 users per year across multiple channels
- Dedicated members area on our website for targeted advertising
If you are interested in taking advantage of these opportunities for corporate partnership for your business, please contact Linda Ward firstname.lastname@example.org